Saturday, May 16, 2009

When it rains it pours.....

Last night the dog child started getting sick. I'll spare you the details but trust me ickys! Anyways said child is now at the 24 hour vet clinic being treated for Pancreatitis. I don't know what she's gotten into just hoping she's better in the morning. After I get off work tonight I'm going to run by and check on her. And as my luck goes our boarders horse was lame yesterday. Well after my vet run this morning come to the barn and he's bleeding from lame leg. Grr! She's on vacation out of town and I'm trying to get him feeling better. But on a good note one of our close friends had her baby yesterday, he's only 4lbs 15oz but he's a cutie! Kinda makes me start wanting one lol.....

1 comment:

brlracincwgrl said...

Hope things are looking up for you! Hope the doggie is well :). Ha this is my way of keeping up with you! Have a great day!