Friday, March 19, 2010

Life and times

Well yesterday I got my official layoff notice, in two weeks I will be jobless. I'm looking at it as a good thing because after this semester there are 3 more left to graduation. So it will allow me to concentrate only on school which I've been neglecting due to work drama. But it does mean I'll have to work to get our monthly budget down, so look for this blog to start posting deals on groceries. I'll also try to show thrifty decorating tips and meals as I find them. Another goal is to have a garden this summer as well as learn to finally use my sewing machine. Hopefully this blog will finally get un-neglected!

2 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

We're taking the blog world over by storm :). If you figure out how to use your sewing machine, I'm coming down for a lesson! I've always wanted to learn!!

Lena said...

sounds like a plan my mother in law is going to teach me, eventually