Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Musings...

Well it's Monday which is usually my Friday(gotta love law enforcement days off) but I've got CPR rectification tomorrow. Then the rest of the week off!! Yay I might actually get to bring most of my stuff back in my house. I've scheduled to meet with my advisor at college, after 6 years out I'm stoked to be going back. I'm also planning on going to see Twilight when it comes out Friday at midnight with one of my BFF's Ashley!
In other news I tried some great recipes on Sat/Sun that I got from Southern Plate I made her Pumpkin Spice Muffins and Go Bama Steak sandwiches. Both rocked and were quick and simple, I'm looking forward to trying more of her stuff. On another note please cross your heart,cross your fingers, do rain dances or whatever you can think of- so I can get my kitchen back together. It's been 4 months and I'm beyond loopy!

No comments: