Another adaption from Recipezaar that I did my own reworking's on, this got rave reviews from my co-worker who begged for it. Easy to make and tastes like something from a fancy restaurant.
Ingredients- Makes 2 Quiche's
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 ounces canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups asiago cheese, grated - I use whatever I have on hand usually mozzarella or a mix
- 2 pie shell
- 2 small can's cut mushroom's
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté garlic and shallots in butter until softened, 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add chopped artichokes, pine nuts, seasonings and remove from heat.
- Pour into a large bowl to cool.
- Add eggs, milk and cheeses, stirring to mix everything well.
- Add to pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until set.